Sorry, you've reached a page that you do not have access to. If you're already a member, please login. Otherwise you can purchase this lesson as a download, or become a member and access this lesson plus hundreds more!
Improvisation with Chords & Inversions 1
Learn how to improvise and create chord progressions. Several common progressions are discussed. Great lesson on creating a modern piano sound.
Other Chapters in this Piano Lesson:
- Why use chord tones for improv?
- Diatonic triads and seventh chords
- Common chord progressions
- Creating your own chord progression
- Using chords outside the diatonic scale
- Inverting Chords
- The flat VII chord
- Flat II III VI chords
- Harmonic motion (chord rhythm)
- Diminished passing chords
- Dominant motion
- Slash passing chords
- Breaking up the chords: arpeggios+
- Adding the 9th
- Suspended chords and grace notes
- Creating a chord improvisation